Sunday, May 08, 2005

Uniform of the day

This pic was also supposed to accompany the "Bloom" post.  It was taken specifically in response to a request from my daughters for more pictures of me.  I was modeling a new version of the hot weather office uniform complete with PWD.  The Chaplain was particularly taken with the new style desert boot with heat dispersing toe fins (aka magnetic darts stuck to my steel toes).  I apologize to folks who are not my family and who don't want to see pictures of me.  You'll just have to bear with them and me.  They're my #1 fans even when I suck so they come first. I also apologize to anyone who expects us to be in actual uniforms 24/7. Type at ya later.

Luth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved both your pix but this one especially made me laugh cause the Chaplain is smiling & so are you. I didn't see the darts til I read your article. Good to see you alive & well & smiling!