Saturday, March 12, 2005

Already Falling Behind

Hello friends,
It seems I'm getting the [adjective form of unspecified country] crud again, only instead of a 5th round of antibiotics in as many months, the doc wants to try a new approach with my allergy meds. So... I haven't had the energy to keep up with this like I'd wanted. I loaded software to add pics, took a couple pics of the ponds that have formed after two and a half days of rain, and was very pleased to actually see the sun today, but I'm now exhausted from whatever is kicking my ass, wearing battle rattle most of the day (for a drill), and am continuing to fall behind at work. None of this bodes well for adding anything new or exciting to this blog, but I figured I better tell you all something before you thought I wasn't around anymore.
I've been working on scrubbing the journal I've kept since this whole fiasco started, but as I did that, it occurred to me that such cleaning would defeat the purpose of the journal. To make it OPSEC violation free for posting would render it useless, so instead, I'll just pick selected pieces of it to throw on here until I feel up to real postings again and until I have the energy to spend the hours it takes Middle Aged Man to actually put pics where I want them on this thing.
Yeah, it was a lot of fun that first night when I actually figured out how to get this thing started, but I think the sleep I lost that night may have been what allowed the crud to get the best of me. So this will have to be it for a day or two.
Thanks for the response thus far. I'll type at ya later. I promised I'll put something more interesting than this up next time.
Luth

No comments: