Monday, July 02, 2007

A month?! Holy crap.

I can't believe it's been that long since I've last posted. Sorry fans. I've really let you down. Part of the deal is I'm a federal employee again... and not just the part-time, paid vacation in Iraq kind, but the kind whose paycheck comes from the gov, so I have to be much more careful about how I criticize the current administration's utter ineptitude. No longer will you read here about how Dick Cheney speaks from at least three sides of his many faces or how, no wait, I wasn't going to say those things.

So yeah, what else is there to talk about? Oh, the other excuse for not posting. I'm moving again. I'm staying in my hometown, but buying a place for the entire Clan Luther to live in. A place that doesn't require constant, heavy upkeep. The move does come at a time when I'm in the midst of a massive project at the old place (when am I not?), the busiest time of year at the new job, and a sprinkling of inspections and field exercise at guard... so it's not like I have an excuse not to blog. I'm just lazy, that's all.

Speaking of that, I have to get some sleep. I'll type at y'all later. By the way, the new job is the coolest job I've ever had. (I'll probably get RIF'd next month!)

Later dudes,
Luth,
Out.

2 comments:

WCharles said...

Given that this comment is about six weeks after your post, I imagine that you will be the only person who sees it [except maybe for that sneaky Ray :-) ]. Anyhoo, I can certainly relate to long periods between posts, not to mention keeping up with others' blogs. My apologies on that.

Sorry that workin' for the man is causing you to temper your criticism. I'll try to take up some of the slack. ;-)

Thanks for linking to my religion posts and my blog. In the near future I am going to be writing more on spirituality.

I have updated my links to include yours. That is something I should have done a long time ago, my friend, and I apologize for not doing it sooner. Now my oh so vast readership will be headed here.

In the meantime, try staying in one house for a while...

Anonymous said...

Well, that was the plan at the place before the last one, but I'll definitely consider it now. Good to hear from you again.