Sunday, April 03, 2005

No news is good news

Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint my fans with a lack of info lately, but there's not much to report here. Not much that is, if I follow mom's advice - "if you don't have anything nice to say..."

I had come in to the office this morning in the hope of finding no one waiting to use a computer so I could add my picture (at my wife and kids' request) to this. The pic was waiting and the computers were free and the internet was up - a rare combo. I logged on to the Hello site, chose the picture I had ready, added a caption and clicked "publish" and everything froze. It was still frozen last time I logged on to Hello, but that time, it told me I was sending 2 pictures instead of the one I actually sent... so that should be exciting if it ever shows up on here.

Check out the comment bison posted on the pic of John and Daryl - it will partially justify your logging on here today - it's funny! Oh, and wish Laurie a happy birthday. While you're at it, throw one in for Bob and Barrett as they're up in a few days... by then, we'll surely be out of new and creative ideas for "celebrations" here. Type at ya later.

Luth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That comment was funny - made me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

How is the weather at your place lately?